BMW Werkz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knows a REALLY loud but unique sounding exhaust for the E46 325? I know that eisenmann makes some pretty loud ones, but I need to know from actuall customers! Please help! and also...what do you guys think of red angel eyes? Thanks!
- Doug

Attachments

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Originally posted by BMWx5guy@Aug 14 2003, 12:48 PM
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knows a REALLY loud but unique sounding exhaust for the E46 325? I know that eisenmann makes some pretty loud ones, but I need to know from actuall customers! Please help! and also...what do you guys think of red angel eyes? Thanks!
- Doug
I think the red angels eye's look completely terrible on your car......and they should be sent to me so i can put them on my car right away....... B)

Nah......dude thats tight......dunno about that underglow though

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, yeah man. You can pick up a pair at UUCmotorwerks.com for only 225 or so. Thanks for the input.
- Doug

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
how do you get away with that? red is illegal on anywhere except the rear of the car in florida.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
eisenmann makes the loudest out there. Get their race pipes. no cats, no cans, no fiber. Just pipe goodlyness

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by AZ325Ci@Aug 20 2003, 03:37 PM
there are some nice exhaust systems out there.

the 2 i like the most are:

UUC twin exhaust and Rogue
ROFL if you check out who makes the exhausts for Rogue it's a company out of Canada that produces snowmobile exhausts... :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I like UUC and eisenmann. Thanks guys! also...does anybody know who makes clear corners for the E46 line?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts