BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I start my engine the obc say check coolant leve and when I turn the engine off the obc say the samething, I check my coolant leve and everything is find I don't know why the obc say that.

sometime when I was driving the obc will say 1 brake light failed but when I check the brake lights everything works find, or when I was driving the obc will come on say brake light circuit and my check engine light will come on( that happens most of time, specially when is raining)

I change the fuses( actully I get an fuses) and its still doing the same thing.

can anybody help me on this?

anyone????????

·
Registered
345 Posts
i dont know about the other things, but i do know about the brake light circuit. I have the same thing, the reason is that a useless peace that is located beneath your steering wheel quit working, you dont even need it though, but if you want to permantly get rid of it youcan buy another switch at the dealer for 8$. but you can just turn your car on and off again and your msg is gone.

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
might have a short in the obc itself or you could actually have a problem with both of these issues, a common overlooked problem with brake lights is people overlook the third brake light check that. coolant level may actually be low, check the car when its cold or you may have to bleed the system, air bubbles will make it seem like you have sufficiant coolant but you may actually have way less than your suppose to

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, I will try all your ideas and if it still didn't work then I guess I have go to the dealer and fix it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts