BMW Werkz banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in some Brand new wheels (never used), fits a BMW 2005-2010 5 or 6 series? They are 18inch BMW rims, with Brand new (zero miles) Michelin Pilot Alpin All-season tires (245-45-R18). Let me know looking to get rid of them. I own a 3-series and purchased them from a company and before I put them on I had my mechanic check the styles and they wont be able to fit my car. They are in the bags they came with. If interested I can provide pictures. Looking to get rid of them for 40% of what I paid.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to thank you for your reply, I received your message and I want to let you know that I spoke with the original owner on the rims and he said that were off the stock rims off of his 2009 BMW M3 they were the stock rims and had only the factory miles on them. Let me know if this would be something that you would be interested in and we can discuss further.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Would you mind posting pics? I've been googling and seems there are a number of M3 rims for that year. Is it the 10 double spoke type?

Thanks,

Balbs

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Balbs,

I tried to load the photos of the wheels on but the photo gallery for bimmerwerkz's is done. Do you have an email address that I can send the pictures to? The rims are the 5 double spoke.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.