BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im new to the forum, and have cut a deal on an 01 325i. I drive and 03 Accord right now. My question is, do these cars have any reliability issues? I have read of some problems, but never owned one to really know.
BTW, 01 325i stick, no sport, no premium, BUT, has sunroof, cold weather package, cruise, CD. 33000 miles, is 24900 too much for this car?

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by poweredby..BMW@Dec 16 2003, 12:22 PM
Hello, Im new to the forum, and have cut a deal on an 01 325i. I drive and 03 Accord right now. My question is, do these cars have any reliability issues? I have read of some problems, but never owned one to really know.
BTW, 01 325i stick, no sport, no premium, BUT, has sunroof, cold weather package, cruise, CD. 33000 miles, is 24900 too much for this car?
hi and welcome to the forums.
reliablility issues? actually no, if you went to a honda forum youd think the same thing. lol my mom drives a 198 ex-v6 with skirts and all the other options, so i visit those sites every once in a while to get info on her car.
besides that its a good deal depending on what kinda accord you have now (ex-v6,ex , etc etc?) what are you trying to compare with the two cars?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Furious+Dec 16 2003, 01:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Furious @ Dec 16 2003, 01:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-poweredby..BMW@Dec 16 2003, 12:22 PM
hi and welcome to the forums.
reliablility issues? actually no, if you went to a honda forum youd think the same thing. lol my mom drives a 198 ex-v6 with skirts and all the other options, so i visit those sites every once in a while to get info on her car.
besides that its a good deal depending on what kinda accord you have now (ex-v6,ex , etc etc?) what are you trying to compare with the two cars? [/b][/quote]
Thanks for the reply. I have an 03 Accord coupe, EX V-6, leather, all the goodies. It has 20000 miles on it, the dealer im dealing with is giving me 21500 for a trade on my car, selling me the BMW for 24900, and including a 5 year 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty, including the High Tech Electrical coverage, and Seals and Gaskets. This is about 2000 bucks to buy, and they are throwing it in the deal. %4.91 financing for 60 months. What do you think of that? Im nervous about the deal cause I love my Accord, but always wanted a bimmer!!
Also, do you think this car will depreciate too quickly to have any equity on a 60 month finance. I dont want to get caught 3 years down the road owing way more than its worth. Any opinions are appreciated...

·
Registered
157 Posts
You won't be upside down in your loan during pay off. BMW's, especially the E46 are so sought after as new and used cars that they keep a high resale value. The amount you paid seems a little high, but they threw you some bones to sweeten the deal, so I wouldn't feel too bad. The 5 year 100,000 deal is worth the piece of mind alone.

What color did you get?

Enjoy your car!

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by bezor@Dec 16 2003, 03:23 PM
You won't be upside down in your loan during pay off. BMW's, especially the E46 are so sought after as new and used cars that they keep a high resale value. The amount you paid seems a little high, but they threw you some bones to sweeten the deal, so I wouldn't feel too bad. The 5 year 100,000 deal is worth the piece of mind alone.

What color did you get?

Enjoy your car!
hey bezor long time no see bro. and thanks for fielding that question, you da man like usual

1 - 6 of 6 Posts