BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new to the board. I was wondering if you had any input on what to look for other then the obvious in a 330i. I used to have a 2000 323i and loved it. I'm looking for an auto (tiptronic), sport suspension. I would LOVE a titanium silver with black interior however I guess I can't be to picky. On the average I have seen them for around 25K with decent miles. As luck would have it that's the amount of loan I have. Soon as I find one I am buying it.
Thanks for any input you may have.
Russell

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? No welcome to the board?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hey there Russ,

WELCOME :welcome

That all depends on what you consider the "obvious". I would look for obvious signs of body damage, check the maintenance condition of the vehicle as well as any records that the seller has. If you are not mechanically versed, then I would have a qualified and reputable technician take a look over the car. You could probably even have a local dealer pull a DCS on the car. If there is any dealership record on the car then you will have the details.

Although it may not be what you want, Alexus has a 330I she wants to sell. Maybe you guys could work a deal.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by EXtech@Feb 6 2004, 01:09 PM
Hey there Russ,

WELCOME :welcome

That all depends on what you consider the "obvious". I would look for obvious signs of body damage, check the maintenance condition of the vehicle as well as any records that the seller has. If you are not mechanically versed, then I would have a qualified and reputable technician take a look over the car. You could probably even have a local dealer pull a DCS on the car. If there is any dealership record on the car then you will have the details.

Although it may not be what you want, Alexus has a 330I she wants to sell. Maybe you guys could work a deal.
Thanks for the welcome :). Actually I am looking for a 330i. How can I get ahold of her? Are there any pics of the car online?
Thanks!!

·
Registered
497 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Welcome to the board! My friend is selling a white 2003 330ci for pretty cheap.

White with tan interior, premium sound, premium package, 5 speed manual transmission, etc. Also it has about 17,000 miles. He barely drove it. Never raced and never modified. INterested?

Lawrence

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man :thumbs I actually just bought a 330ci this past weekend. i actually seen that post in the for sale section, little more mola then I wanted to spend. It was a nice car though!
Thanks anyway!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts