BMW Werkz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
years and years of diliberations, thoughts, and questions....it looks like i have found the car that i'm getting for x-mas 2k3. 1995 emaculate 325iS. gimme your thoughts please.

Oh...and thanx a lot...i couldnt have decided without the good inpoint of the people of BMWforums. THANX!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
great choice! I love my 325is, i think you get some great memories w/ that car :thumbs :cheers

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
be careful...we all get bitten by the mod bug eventually...:rock

·
Registered
162 Posts
i love when grown adults driving fine tuned german vehicles know how to spell words like "druel"

:thumbsdown

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Hey....the 325is emblem on the trunk....if i were to remove that is it just double sided tape or is it pegs?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice motor :drool . Looks unmolested. Like you i have just bought a 325i. I'm just starting to mod the engine.
Going for :

K&N induction kit
De-restricted exhaust
Chip

I'd get some decent wheels for yours and clear quarters
With the above also should be a good start.
Let us know what you decide.
See Ya................... :cheers

·
Registered
284 Posts
Originally posted by Asio@Sep 29 2003, 01:15 AM
Hey....the 325is emblem on the trunk....if i were to remove that is it just double sided tape or is it pegs?
It's just double sided tape -- no pegs.

-Brian

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
im all about the go...dont care about show much...

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
looks good, great pick! it looks like the PO did the only 'must' modification for the old e36's which is getting rid of the grey around the bottom of the car. i think it looks good stock, the wheels actually dont bother me at all, and the orange lights dont look that bad on black

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by Walker@Sep 29 2003, 01:06 AM
i love when grown adults driving fine tuned german vehicles know how to spell words like "druel"

:thumbsdown
I beleive thas the german speling :help

·
Registered
457 Posts
Originally posted by Asio@Sep 29 2003, 01:15 AM
its double sided tape...remove carefully and then just use goo remover etc to get ride of the sticky stuff left behind.. :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
i still think it's funny he spelled drool wrong. is anyone with me on this or what.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
read through hang10 posts youll get used to it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts