BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
41 year old from northern WI here. I have wanted a BMW for as long as I can remember and finally pulled the trigger a few weeks back. I found a 90 325i convertible at a junk yard about 2 months ago. The only thing wrong with it was the timing belt had broke. I bought the car for 700.00 had the car towed to a friends house. After finding a good head on the net I now have the car on the road... My wife was totally against the buying of the car but she decide to drive it to work today rather then her Jeep Grand.... She loves the car now.....

Anywho, I will post some pictures of the car in days to come. Oh and for the do it yourselfers out there. The car is now on the road for under 1300 dollars...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and how many posts do I need before I can post in classifieds? I am looking for a set of rims/rims and tires for my e30 4x100....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes...

I've been looking around a lot for rims I just don't know what I'm buying? I don't know what "offset" means and I sure in the heck don't want to ended up in a situation where I would have to roll the fenders... I found a nice site for looking at rims but I'm just not confident in buying something like this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts