BMW Werkz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I got my first scan from BMW scanner device and i would like to ask some of you, if you know what these codes of error means.

Also i have the question - my actual ODO is 179310km, according to this log, does it meam that the ODO has been decreased by the information from LCM & EWS which is showing 234200?

Thank you for support.

Attachments

· Registered
1,493 Posts
Hi there!

I got my first scan from BMW scanner device and i would like to ask some of you, if you know what these codes of error means.

Also i have the question - my actual ODO is 179310km, according to this log, does it meam that the ODO has been decreased by the information from LCM & EWS which is showing 234200?

Thank you for support.
what year? what model? please....

· Registered
1,493 Posts
please, anybody knows what does those codes means?
Errors details (dec)
----------------------------
ABS -> 146/0 150/0 17/0 Anti Lock Brakes- clean all wheel sensors, check brake fluid and re-test.

A/C -> 30/66 airconditioning

SRS -> 26/160 airbag system. check seatbelt circuits. re-test

IKE -> 17/196 190/72 IKE=speedometer reading reset twice. nothing u can do with this.

In the future, Its better you use an OBD2 scanner.

· Registered
1 Posts
PASOFT error translation?

Hello DarkHorse!
how do you been able t translate that error codes?

I also have PASOFT 1.3.6 and I could not find anywhere a traslation of error conde?

Do you first convert the PA SOFT value HEX > DEC or DEC > HEX ant than make lookup on a standard BMW error table?

Thanks and best regards
Andrea (italy)

Errors details (dec)
----------------------------
ABS -> 146/0 150/0 17/0 Anti Lock Brakes- clean all wheel sensors, check brake fluid and re-test.

A/C -> 30/66 airconditioning

SRS -> 26/160 airbag system. check seatbelt circuits. re-test

IKE -> 17/196 190/72 IKE=speedometer reading reset twice. nothing u can do with this.

In the future, Its better you use an OBD2 scanner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.