BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm looking for my fuseable link for my 94 530i I pulled the rear seat, and do not see any wiring with a fuse attached. Is there some other area it could be? I'm not getting ANY power to my fuel pump....my fuel filter isnt blocked, pulled out the pump and did a direct connect, checked all the fuses under the hood and they were all good...and I'm seeing on a lot of these threads that it could be the fuseable link. Any help finding this would be much appreciated....

· Registered
36 Posts
Hey all,

I'm looking for my fuseable link for my 94 530i I pulled the rear seat, and do not see any wiring with a fuse attached. Is there some other area it could be? I'm not getting ANY power to my fuel pump....my fuel filter isnt blocked, pulled out the pump and did a direct connect, checked all the fuses under the hood and they were all good...and I'm seeing on a lot of these threads that it could be the fuseable link. Any help finding this would be much appreciated....
CLICK ---> Let me google that for you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.