BMW Werkz banner

List some things you hate about BMW

6K views 63 replies 16 participants last post by  FruityOne 
#1 ·
you have to pay 500 bucks to get a split folding rear seat in the sedan.

there is no option for a 6 disc in dash cd player.

#6 ·
do the rear ones just crack open?
they open electronically with one touch open...but it doesnt close one touch, you gotta hold it down till it closes. sucks

cupholders have always been sucky or non-existant. except on the E46, not sure about the 7's.
i would rate the cup holders in my car very well. they actually work! though they look very tacky...gonna get rid of it soon cuz i dont drink in my car.

#10 ·
they open electronically with one touch open...but it doesnt close one touch, you gotta hold it down till it closes. sucks
boohooo... lol i got to crawl in the back seat to open mine. And if bmw started puting cupholders in e30 i would ... do somethinb bad.

#12 ·
Not true... irish people can fit... they are short

#17 ·
the banglisms...
the premium price (you gotta pay extra to get luxury options on a luxury car)
the banglisms....
not enough luxury in the 3 series (compared to other luxury brands)
the banglisms...

Lawrence

#19 ·
i dont understand... you want BMW, you want luxury and you dont want bangle....

In my opinion none of those things mix

BMW = no luxury, no bangle

#22 ·
Originally posted by e30_325_s52+May 18 2003, 11:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (e30_325_s52 @ May 18 2003, 11:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fatty@May 18 2003, 02:56 AM
6 miles to the gallon around town............
thats it?...thats a little more then a semi wit a trailer :lol: [/b][/quote]
i got a very heavy right foot............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#23 ·
Originally posted by fatty+May 18 2003, 03:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fatty @ May 18 2003, 03:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -e30_325_s52@May 18 2003, 11:01 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--fatty
@May 18 2003, 02:56 AM
6 miles to the gallon around town............

thats it?...thats a little more then a semi wit a trailer :lol:
i got a very heavy right foot............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
o i see..lol...wha town you talkin bout?

#25 ·
Originally posted by fatty@May 18 2003, 03:08 AM
i live in the UK.... although i wouldnt mind comming over to the states with my bm.....
no i meant a town lik london or somethin..well i can tell y u would want to come over here wit it..i heard there is tons of cameras over there

#26 ·
I hate how OEM parts are so incredibly expensive, and Inspection 2's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.