BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is the spoiler and its sitting on my car...
:nana :D

peace...

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
:thumbs very pimp ride..all u need now is a nice exhuast

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
what happend the the front rim?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Thats so Sick!! And cuz I drive a 535 I appreciate it so much more I think!! But i was wonering how much you got the clear corners for and the blacked out back lights for??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by BlackTape@Jan 7 2004, 12:51 AM
========
in the wheel shop...polishing....
Front corners are around $24 on ebay, tail lights are tinted Bamaself:), so they almost free....around $10 for the tint paint.

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by 535_mafia+Jan 7 2004, 12:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (535_mafia @ Jan 7 2004, 12:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BlackTape@Jan 7 2004, 12:51 AM
========
in the wheel shop...polishing....
Front corners are around $24 on ebay, tail lights are tinted Bamaself:), so they almost free....around $10 for the tint paint. [/b][/quote]
but hes wondering where your front rim is cuz you got the ricer look going on :thumbsdown

·
Registered
486 Posts
HaHa no, she answered my question!! Its all good, but she also answered the rim question too... ITs in the shop getting polished!!! Thanks for the Info

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Maz@Jan 7 2004, 10:23 PM
HaHa no, he answered my question!! Its all good, but he also answered the rim question too... ITs in the shop getting polished!!! Thanks for the Info
1)hate rice.
2)thats me in the middle, who said "she?" :eek:uch

damn it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts