BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so im on my home from taco bell, little ansy. and so I was just sorta messin with my friend who was driving behind me, wouldnt let him pass me, then this 540i just sorta passes me at the speed limit(im doing like 10 below cuz im messing with my friend). so I pull up to him at the light, and look at him, he doesn tlook at me, and so I rev the engine, he still doesnt glance, I floor it at the light, good start I might add(even with shit tires), and I take off, look back with my head sorta out the window and he looked at me when I took off, he is sorta pacing me from behind(im flooring it) and he just comes up to me, and looks at me and just takes off, we are racing at about 120-130 for about 2 miles(pretty fucking sweet), and I know he isnt given it all it gots, but still cool to be next to a 540i, even if I am only about 10 feet behind him, and we are just flying, and now we are just next to each other at about 130ish, and I start to slow down, so does he. at the next light, he looks over, gives me a thumbs up and rolls down his window, i roll down mine, he says "you gotta nice a little car there" "thanks man you too". The End.

in the end, I am mad at myself for forgetting the camera, when in the first place I planned on bring ing it everywhere, then the night I Dont, I drive fast...DAMNIT!!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
your lucky u live in a place with lotsa sweet cars!

·
Registered
909 Posts
and have a straight road where you can go that fast for that long... with no police

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
You guys in the States are the luckest off all, you're allowed to have radars on you. If they find one on me in Canada I would spend a night behind bars.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that sucks, it was way sweet. I always get a big smile on my face after stuff like this.

·
W00T
2,714 Posts
nice ..pace..I mean race. Ha
Sounds kool
I love that kinda stuff, I get goosebumos when Im driving sometimes cause of stuf like that

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I love that....i really do

before my accident i had a little fun on 33 North having a porsche boxter S tail me at 110-120

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know, its like, even if you know the other person would kill you if they knew how to drive or if they tried, its still cool just to pace a long with another car at a high speed, cuz you know at the same time, they are like "wtf this person is going as fast as me" or "man this is fucking awesome"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts