BMW Werkz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey - I was looking at Euro 3's and I really like how the long licence plates look on them. I live in Maryland and I was wondering - Is it legal to have a fake Euro plate ONLY in the FRONT of your car? and if not - Do i even need a plate in the front? TY

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
mines off in TX, and ive never been stopped

·
Registered
12 Posts
not all states require 2 plates. in jersey, you need one in the front, but in pensy, you dont need it. the way around this is to have your car registered in pensy. just get yourself a PO BOX, and your set. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Idaho requires 2 but i've been driving around with just the one in the back and for about three weeks the one i had in the back wasnt even mine. I guess Idaho is not to strict on the plate laws.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yo to all of you New Yorkers out there we are under another ticket blitz watch out guy City need's your money. We can't even have any bracket around the plate.
Our parking ticket was $55 then $105 now $115. We just have to keep moving:rock You can run a red light in front of a cop and if there's a double parker the cop won't get you cause Parking $115 Red light $40+$30 surcharge total $70 if you go to court to fight the ticket the cop has to be there so too much trouble they rather give a parking ticket any time of the day (no court).

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Originally posted by kamikazinyc@Nov 26 2003, 04:21 PM
Yo to all of you New Yorkers out there we are under another ticket blitz watch out guy City need's your money. We can't even have any bracket around the plate.
Our parking ticket was $55 then $105 now $115. We just have to keep moving:rock You can run a red light in front of a cop and if there's a double parker the cop won't get you cause Parking $115 Red light $40+$30 surcharge total $70 if you go to court to fight the ticket the cop has to be there so too much trouble they rather give a parking ticket any time of the day (no court).
:haha

·
Registered
263 Posts
anyone know where i can get a radar blocker for my license plate? and if they really work or not?

·
Registered
242 Posts
No they don't work saw the news report they tryed every kind of plate cover none of them works. Don't was :nope t your money.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i never got a ticket....knock on wood
got pulled over and the cop brought it up and was like thats really cool. lol
last months sport compact car had a big thing about covering plates and not having a front plate--if you guys got any questions ask---i know all 50 states laws
cheers,
Jim

·
Registered
19 Posts
Originally posted by kingcover@Nov 26 2003, 03:52 PM
Idaho requires 2 but i've been driving around with just the one in the back and for about three weeks the one i had in the back wasnt even mine. I guess Idaho is not to strict on the plate laws.
actaully acording to this you are allowed to not have a front plate. and covers the plate # must be visable

and in tx a front plate is required

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Where do you get euro plates? I want one....and the piece to hold it...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts