BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so since i drive a 94 318 i dont have euro ellipsiods, that means that i have to buy them before i can buy angel eyes correct? which is 275 for angel eyes and 275$ for euro's but i found angle eyes with euro ellipsiods for about 480$ does that mean that i get the whole housing, with the two round lights with angle eyes around them? so all i have to do is take out one housing and put in the other? thanks for all this help about lights ill show you how it looks when its done.

David

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Thats correct you will get two housings and 4 angel eyes all assembled. you just swap out the housing swap over to the euro connectors and you are good to go.

·
Registered
698 Posts
why don't you just make your car your sig instead of attaching an image every time??

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by Andrewsd1985@Dec 7 2003, 11:14 AM
why don't you just make your car your sig instead of attaching an image every time??
seems loik he attached it 24 times so far :thumbsdown

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
bigred private message me if you are having trouble with attaching your signature in your control pannel

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wait what are the euro connectors? And what do they do? Do you need those to turn on your angel eyes, or to just work the regular lights? and how hard is it to wire the lights to the stock little turn thing for yours lights?

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
euro connectors are just that. connectors for the euro models. With the euro housing, you need euro connctors. Wiring is simple and is all part of the connector.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts