2001 M3..speed's imaginary ride..

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I'm thinking 5 or 7 series :drool

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
no way. what about the 7? she's not getting another one? i think i'm going to pay you a visit, i've never been in an M roadster :wub: :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we are still keepin the 7, its STILL at the shop being repaired. since its been there for so long, and my mom is tired of driving the rental, we bought this. for now my mom will drive it (when i teach her stick) until the 7 is done, my bro and my mom will share the 7 and the M.

Honestly, I prefer my car than the M. The roadster has this weird 'cheap' feeling. Just little things like button pressure, build quality, convienence doesnt feel right and for some reason my car feels much better. But oh man, the power in that little car is just phenomenal.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Originally posted by woobiee@Jul 24 2003, 06:05 PM
convienence doesnt feel right and for some reason my car feels much better.
cool that's exactly what i wanted to hear! i'll trade you my dog for it!! :) :) :)

nice :thumbs

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
woobiee, did you buy it at vob in rockville? i was there like 2 weeks ago when i went to best buy and i saw a M roadster in the parking lot with 33,000 miles on it, and i think it cost $31,500. is that the car??????? that would be a funny coincidence :yup

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes donut, thats the one! hahahah thats so crazy. yea it was like $31,5k but we got the price down to sub $30k

sorry for the awful pics, havent had the time to do a photoshoot yet.

Desmobob, your dog is the bmw-forums mascot, it is unreplacable, you cant trade her for it...

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
me and my bro decided to take on a mini photoshoot. we are also thinking on puttin my rims onto his rims for the day to see what they look like (factor being if they fit). lets see what happens....

~Andy

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Nice :thumbs

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Ya no doubt Andy..you rule!! Great pics dude.. :rock

S

·
0 Posts
i envy you! :wub: is the 2000 still the E36 M3 engine of did it get bumped to the latest M3 engine (I'm thinking that was 2001+)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts