BMW Werkz banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
your claim earlier was incorrect to let you know( i no you said dont quote me) that ferreri owns hyndai, its far from it. Fiat owns Ferrari, hyndai is a company of their own they also own kia. i still stand by the BMW, used M3 would outperform that car anyday with equivlent mods. i just dont think that hyndai has something in that class of car yet, if ever. im not bashing the tibburon, its just i dont think that you have ever single fact strait. chip, exhaust and intake will make around 200 maybe 210(estimated from other sites) that would be really nice, its just you could have 240 stock with the bimmer. idk i think i am gonna stop posting here cuz i am not making headway. nice chat though

·
my car is red
5,747 Posts
jbitts said:
your claim earlier was incorrect to let you know( i no you said dont quote me) that ferreri owns hyndai, its far from it. Fiat owns Ferrari, hyndai is a company of their own they also own kia. i still stand by the BMW, used M3 would outperform that car anyday with equivlent mods. i just dont think that hyndai has something in that class of car yet, if ever. im not bashing the tibburon, its just i dont think that you have ever single fact strait. chip, exhaust and intake will make around 200 maybe 210(estimated from other sites) that would be really nice, its just you could have 240 stock with the bimmer. idk i think i am gonna stop posting here cuz i am not making headway. nice chat though
nah you should still post here, or do you mean just this thread?

I mean for having a brand new car, in comparison to a used M3, the car isn't that bad. 10 year 100k mile warranty. Granted the M3 would outperform it, judging by him only getting a few mods, he probably wouldn't really "drive" an M3 so it wouldn't be worth it.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I think that 325 driver just sucked

That car is sexy though, but like most Koreans I doubt it will age well :D

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
ahh depreciation on these cars blows!

good luck getting 50% the value in 5 years.....

mm.. i guess 5 series aint no better either.. haha

21 - 26 of 26 Posts