BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the system be re-programed to flash the parking lights when locking or unlocking?
Can it roll up the windows?
I have a 1999 sedan 328

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
you can have the car programmed to have your lights flash when locking and unlocking. i have that feature and i don't have the alarm system in it.

i believe the dealer can do that for you. i'm not sure if that's part of the keyless programming, but i could be wrong.

i know you can roll the windows down by holding the unlock button. i don't think it will roll up the windows. i do know that if you were to get the alarm system, you can get that feature that will allow you to roll up the windows.

·
Registered
159 Posts
to roll up windows insert your key in door handle and lock doors and hold key in turned position about 30 seconds or however long it takes to roll up windows or moonroof :driving

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have the alarm, and i do not know how to roll the windows up. They will roll down if i hold the unlock for a few secs, but not up- is that a feature i need to have the dealer activate?

·
Registered
4 Posts
:driving You can't roll up the windows with the remote. BMW wants you to be in sight of the car when the windows are raised to prevent someone's (child, dog) becoming trapped in the window.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts