BMW Werkz banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone just wanted to say hi, i just got my 1st BMW. its a 98 328i.. im new to bmw's so i might have a few questions that may seem stupid to u all, but i have alot of experience with cars.. im a mustang guy lol. u can all laugh if u want but mustangs are my thing and always will be.. i had three but recently sold one of them for the bmw... i really like the bmw. i got on here hoping to find answers to some questions i might have and to meet some new ppl.

· Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Let me be the second behind Johnny to say Welcome to the Werkz! There's absolutely nothing wrong with Mustangs and if they are your passion and you love working on them then that is all that matters. What years do you/have you owned? There's a large amount of knowledge here and I like to think everyone active here likes to help others out with their problems so ask away! :thumbs

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well right now i own 3 mustangs... i have a 2006 and a 2000 both are v6's and a 1995 mustang cobra.. the 00' was my daily driver and my wife drives the 06... but im in the process of a motor swap in the 95. im putting a 351w in it and eventually gona turbo it.. im trading the 2000 for the bmw so in a few days ill only have 2 mustangs

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea.. im gettin a brand new crate motor from yearone......

i wanted to put a supercharger on it at first, but the efficiency, better hp per lb of boost, better hp levels and so on of the turbo won me over, and besides i prefer turbos over superchargers

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol thanks,

but like i said, im a big mustang nut, n love working on cars....if anyone has a mustang question im the guy to come to lol.. thanks guys, u all seem like good ppl.. alot better than most ppl ive met on forums.. espically the mustang ones, u cant say anything without it turning into a pissing match..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.