BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little incident yesterday where I ran off the road in front of my house and sorta got stopped by a tree... well, it broke my front license plate holder, not the bumper, and smashed my grill frame, and dented in my hood a tiny bit plus took out my passenger side mirror and door mouldings on passenger side, and sorta creased my front right fender.... SOOOOO, it's my daily driver and I figured it needed a spruce up anyway.... I picked up the M3 powered Mirrors http://www.bmpdesign.com/products/acc/exte.../m3mirror.shtml , had to get a new front grill frame so i bought one off pelicanparts.com with new kidney grills, the hood could be fixed but I really didn't want to waste my time with it, so i bought a C/F hood OE style for $400 shipped, and I am thinking about getting a set of z3 style fenders, not the cheapys' but the expensive Metal OEM ones, and finaly i'm looking for the M3 body molding kit for around the car (the thicker strips) which I haven't found any. If anyone comes across them or sees them for a real good deal, shoot me a PM please or post a new thread or reply to this..

·
Registered
698 Posts
Bavauto.com sells them $200 I think

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dawgg....i appreciate it very much..... just trying to figure out if they are universal to fit on 325i doors or if you have to have the actual M3 doors and fenders instead.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ye i just bought the M3 body moldings, but I am still not sure if they will bolt up directly to my 325i doors..

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
the moldings will fit no prob. The M3 uses the same core body parts, so anything that bolts onto a real part of the car (ie trim:door::bumper cover:bumper) will fit any other model.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tightttt, I will post a FAQ on installing the M3 Body molding and M3 Mirrors with Pictures as soon as I am done... This will make for a good well used FAQ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts