·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you guys think chrome wheels (M3 style) would look good? Tint? :driving

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Congrats!! Chrome will look good but in my opinion its the bling bling look, I personally like silver wheels better....black wheels with a chrome lip look the best with a black car.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea thats the hot rod in the back ground. :driving

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's one...It won the 2003 HOOTERS GIRL top pick. This was about 2 weeks ago. :driving

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another pic of the HOOTER girls...

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And now...my lil bimmer
:driving

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What do you guys think as far as upgrades to the Bimmer?? :wiggle :driving

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
hey college_car, car looks nice, exactly what mine looked like when i got mine:)

question for ya: you said you have sport package, yet you have the same rims as I do and i dont have sport package. Does the 2000 year sport package include new rims like the current sport packages offered now?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by woobiee@Aug 24 2003, 02:13 PM
hey college_car, car looks nice, exactly what mine looked like when i got mine:)

question for ya: you said you have sport package, yet you have the same rims as I do and i dont have sport package. Does the 2000 year sport package include new rims like the current sport packages offered now?
according to the y2k e46 coupe brochure those 16's are standard on 323ci's and the sport package shouldve come with the 17" 7-spokes :unsure:

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
You can tell it's a sport package from the seats...

Notice on his they're sport seats (although the wheels are 16")

On Andy's they're standard seats...

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by woobiee@Aug 24 2003, 12:35 PM
so my setup is normal cuz i dont have sport package

but college_cars should have came with 17" rims with his sport package right?
Yeah that's true unless the dealer jacked him and switched out his wheels from 16" to 17"... It's a common practice...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did I get ripped on my wheels? I know its a Sports Pkg...but the rims are 17" I measured them...should they be bigger?
:cya

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by college_cars@Aug 31 2003, 08:33 PM
Did I get ripped on my wheels? I know its a Sports Pkg...but the rims are 17" I measured them...should they be bigger?
:cya
you have 16"s, look what it says on the tires. most wheels come out about 1" bigger if you measure the outter lip, but thats not the real dimension of the wheel. and yeah, i think you did get ripped on the wheels

·
Registered
68 Posts
:thumbs Damm that Hooters Girl on the far left in the last pix looks familiar, damm you have two sweet ass rides and your house looks like you big pimpin, keep it up, if you have a ltiile extra cash flow laying around pick me up some ALPINA's 17"... :rock

1 - 20 of 23 Posts