BMW Werkz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just got it, and i'm still in my senior year. When I got it I immediately bought some clear sides and taillights and took off the back. It's certified Pre-owned from Assael BMW in southern California. The previous owner tried to make it look like a 330ci by putting matching color sidepanels and 330 Rims.

The car has 35K Miles on it. The car is in really good condition for a 2000 :D
Too bad it's automatic but because my parents helped pay for it; it had to be automatic :thumbsdown but that's alright.

I was planning on putting some Dinan parts onto the car, preferbly the Dinan Automatic transmission software and a Dinan Coldair intake. Hopefully also a Remus Full exhaust system. Oh and hopefully some Hamann rims with brembo Brake system.

Does anyone have a large price listing for those parts for my car? Cause whenever I go to check price listings on the dinan site to get a price listing it crashes my explore. Thanks :eek:

BTW I'm new here :)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
welcome aboard!! :welcome B)

that's a nice lookin' ride :thumbs :thumbs

Dinan automatic software= $349
Part # D902-25A5

Dinan Cold Air Intake= $399
Part # D760-0400B

they will also tell you that you will be required to get the Stage 2 software upgrade for your CAI
Dinan Stage 2 Software= $399
Part # D903-253TU2

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks AZ, that's a big help so now I can a have my money allocated to each part correctly. I was thinking about going for the Intake first? Which do you suggust? :lol: :D

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
nice car dude, welcome abroad

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Welcome aboard AssassinGT..that is a sweet lookin' ride!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, :) Oh btw I'm a graphics designer if you guys want some help with your signatures. I'll make one for myself in a bit. :eek: but most of you already have pretty nice sigs. B) Especially those cool flash ones :D

But anyways I also was curious about Angel eyes, there are so many out there but I don't know which to get and whats the best. I have seen some of the greatest can run up to $400 Dollars, which I think is a little bit expensive for 4 Halo Rings. Could you guys suggest me somthing? :)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
sick....where you from?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Los Angeles California B)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Originally posted by AssassinGT@Sep 8 2003, 05:07 PM
Thanks guys, :) Oh btw I'm a graphics designer if you guys want some help with your signatures. I'll make one for myself in a bit. :eek: but most of you already have pretty nice sigs. B) Especially those cool flash ones :D

But anyways I also was curious about Angel eyes, there are so many out there but I don't know which to get and whats the best. I have seen some of the greatest can run up to $400 Dollars, which I think is a little bit expensive for 4 Halo Rings. Could you guys suggest me somthing? :)
for the DDE's (Angel Eyes), check out um•nitza, inc. um•nitza homepage

that's where i got mine, just haven't put them on yet. :banghead

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliments. Also, AZ, those are absolutely awsome. :) I think i'll purchase them with my next income. Thanks everyone.

Oh btw DHW if you want to IM me uh lol I have to add you to my list, I have this buddy list only. So email me your sn :D I check it often so it's cool.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, of course :) No point in sports brakes when the proformace parts arent in there :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey man, awesome car! I am new here and registered when I read your post because I'm in the exact same position. I test drove an '00 323Ci Saturday and am also a HS senior. The only difference was mine had the metallic blue color. So you've had no problems? How much did you pay for it? I want to get it next weekend.

Mine came with the Sport Package, CD player, and leather (I think). It has 36K miles on it and is in good shape, only one minor ding/dent on the side. The dealer is asking $25,900, but I think we can get it down to the $24Ks. I know it doesn't fly, but it was fun to drive and fits my budget and is fast enough for me (I'm 17). Thanks for any insight!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow that's really similar to mine :) Yeah my car is really great. No problems at all, feels great to me. It's kinda a heavy car but it's more of a Unique feeling. You should ask to get it $24 Grand or less.

If your car is a Certifed Preowned by BMW and make sure if it is or not, then that means before they sell it they'll have to put it through Saftey and Smog checks. They do brake checks and they have to have a certain good brand tire on it. Mine came with Continental Tires, which is on the Mercedes in the picture, so I figure they're really good tires. If it's not certified Pre-owned I would ask for 21 Grand.

When it's certified pre-owned make sure you try to get the 100,000 Mile Warranty and they give you Lo Jack installed like mine. Have fun. It doesn't really fly, but it's more of the ride and the looks that counts. :) I know what your goin through. Hell If I could afford a 330ci or a M3 I would but stuff like that just isn't possible for my life.

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by Nerv323@Sep 9 2003, 01:44 AM
Welcome aboard! Actually the I would probably go for the Dinan parts first as the performance upgrades are more notificable and then go for the wheels+brakes later on
nice faclifted e46 with the s/c looks nice. and welcome and nice car :thumbs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts