BMW Werkz banner

33401 - 33414 of 33414 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Hello all...

So... I'm having locking issues with an e46 and that led me to a YouTube video... I see the dudes reflection in the glass and he looks very familiar! It was DelMarco! Which reminded me of all the fun times I used to have here and thought I'd pop in to say hi if anyone else from back in my day is here!

That is all.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Damn, this $#¡+ is kind of sad... A week and a half later and no one has even replied after me, let alone to me. I guess the glorious good-ol'-days are well behind us on teh werkz...

That (really just may be) is all. (Like, legitimately for cereals)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Who was it that always was picking at Del?
I tried going back through this thread to find out but then just stopped looking.
I read more posts about co workers, parents and friends that have passed, relationships, cars (of course), kids, jobs and every topic under the sun..... All from, "its raining, that is all"
WTF!!! It's too amazing to end. .
What a trip to see DelMarco being mentioned again....( whatever happened to Marti5 ? )
Oh well....
It has finally slowed down raining here, lots of closed roads due to flooding.
That Is All :tia:

I may change my Beavis and Butt Head Tag, not relevant anymore

·
Registered
549 Posts
Got my daughters 1986 300ZX that has been sitting in my driveway for 2 years back on the road. Put a new battery in it and on the 6th turn of the key it fired right up.
I'm driving it out of necessity as my truck suddenly developed a severe case of not starting and an oil leak. It got towed to the mechanic this morning.
So I think I will keep driving the Z. At 6'7" tall I have plenty of leg room. Go figure.
Aired up the tires and it's been a pleasure to drive again (w/ the T-Tops off.) :driving
Which brings me to.......
78* Not a cloud in the sky. .
That Is All

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello all - new member here and first post.

Did a search and this was the first thread that came up. I read the first page and went straight to page 2227. I'm not going to read the other 2226 pages (unless I have to).

That is all.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Prompted for new password!! Awesome! NOT.
hello new member!
92* humidity only 58% Heat advisory for today, supposed to rain, yea right!!
So all the muggy weather of living close to the beach but only a muddy, sewage filled MS river to enjoy.
That is all

·
Registered
119 Posts
Cold at 15 deg C in my part of the world down to 1 deg C overnight occasional rain but still not enough to make the ground as wet as it should be at this time of year
Sad to come back to the forums and see all of the horrible spam
Is there nothing to be done about it?
The pic is my daily (which I really like) but I'm working on an e34 525i in my shed

·
Registered
119 Posts
We make up for it in summer with 45 deg very dry days and 27 deg nights

I was looking at the average summer temp for the place I was born in the UK and their average summer temp (July) is 18 C

·
Super Moderator
14,727 Posts
We make up for it in summer with 45 deg very dry days and 27 deg nights

I was looking at the average summer temp for the place I was born in the UK and their average summer temp (July) is 18 C
No frostbite issue there! Here tonight, 28C with the morning low to be about 26C. Thunder rain from earlier is long over and less rain is expected tomorrow.

That is all

·
A NEW DAY RISES...
2,447 Posts
A member of the old guard here just to say hello and throw a line in teh water for anyone not still in touch with the old gang. Been a long time - but many good times back then and since. A cool Memorial Day..,

It is raining...

:That is all...!!

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
A member of the old guard here just to say hello and throw a line in teh water for anyone not still in touch with the old gang. Been a long time - but many good times back then and since. A cool Memorial Day..,

It is raining...

:That is all...!!
Another blast from the past checking in... presumably due to being inspired by the same facebook post as RM. lol

That is all... and it’s raining.

33401 - 33414 of 33414 Posts