1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Power Shifting
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
i cant check right now i have really slow internet.... so i will 2 moro w hen i have access to fast interent. anyways i read the title something about trampoline... hmm i cant think of one time someone called me bigred in person haha but you never know?

David

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
:laughhead: Bigred is a dumbass. (the one in the vid, not you David) :laughhead:

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
haha no that isnt me, but a buddy of mine did almost the same thing at a party a few weekends ago! i love my trampoline i got it such a long time ago and i still use it! haha getting the girlfriend to jump around on it aint to shabby neither!!

GIRLS ON TRAMPOLINES! ROCK ON!!

David

·
You Can Has A Custom Title!!
4,872 Posts
Originally posted by bigred318@Mar 8 2005, 03:03 PM
haha no that isnt me, but a buddy of mine did almost the same thing at a party a few weekends ago! i love my trampoline i got it such a long time ago and i still use it! haha getting the girlfriend to jump around on it aint to shabby neither!!

GIRLS ON TRAMPOLINES! ROCK ON!!

David
[snapback]306534[/snapback]​

lol I used to use mine as a tanning bed lol
when I was younger one time I was doing a flip went to far off the edge and got my hair caught in the spings - and my hair was shorter then - GOD IT HURT!

~*Teg*~

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
it would probably be pretty good for tanning huh? since its black attracts all the sun etc!! anyways i practice my backflips with my old snowboard all taped up on my trampoline, really helps for when you get up to the mountain. You atleast know you can spin them and not break your neck, learn the landing and you are golden!

David

·
You Can Has A Custom Title!!
4,872 Posts
Originally posted by bigred318@Mar 8 2005, 03:07 PM
it would probably be pretty good for tanning huh? since its black attracts all the sun etc!! anyways i practice my backflips with my old snowboard all taped up on my trampoline, really helps for when you get up to the mountain. You atleast know you can spin them and not break your neck, learn the landing and you are golden!

David
[snapback]306539[/snapback]​

exactly - who would of thunked it tanning and logic

~*Teg*~

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
hhahahah i wish that was me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts