BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in the market for a new car lately, and have found my interest lying in the 99 and up 3 series. Now, I'm only 19, in college, and no job. The only thing stronger than my work ethic is my love for fine automobiles. I came across an Alpina White 1999 328i with the Steptronic transmission. It has 70,595 miles. They are asking 15,995 from a dealer. Is this a good price, what do you imagine I could bring them down to in price? If this doesnt work out, I will still be a fan of these cars until circumstances change and I can own one. Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey,

Not sure how helpful this will be for you but I just bought a 2000 323 CI auto that was in great shape. Very clean and well taken care or. It has 50,000 miles and I paid $22,500. Not sure if that was a great deal but my situation is different...I'm 26 and have a pretty decent paying job. I'd say you could talk him down $500 to $1000 if you're good. I'm a financial guy so my advice is to not overextend yourself with high car payments if you don't have to. Just my two cents.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts