BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been trying to get my schwartz black 740iL mar free and nearly 100% corrected. is this paint really that soft where one needs to be extra careful not to scratch it. i use a makita rotary and menzerna polishes and found it hard to get the paint completely smooth.

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
i have been trying to get my schwartz black 740iL mar free and nearly 100% corrected. is this paint really that soft where one needs to be extra careful not to scratch it. i use a makita rotary and menzerna polishes and found it hard to get the paint completely smooth.
I used the Clay Bar & my paint felt like a baby's ass, after I hit it with the clay bar & wax.......By Meguiars Smooth Surface® Clay Kit & NXT Generation® Tech Wax® 2.0

Meguiar's Direct Smooth Surface® Clay Kit

meguiars.com: Car Care Video Guide

Meguiar's Direct NXT Generation® Tech Wax® 2.0

Meguiars Direct

jb

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i always clay before i start any paint correction and usually an isopropyl 50/50 wipe down in between steps. with my final attempt before the weather changed i realized it was the wax applicator that marred the finish. but thats how soft this jet black paint is... i have to be extra careful with my technique cuz it doesn't take much to muck it up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts