BMW Werkz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it me or do you think forum kinda emtpied out some after the 2 crashes?..o ya steveo86 told me he crash his car..he slide into a pole..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,053 Posts
yeah its deffinately slowed down, i dont know if all the old members will come back, but we'll deffinately get new ones in time. ;)

that sux that stevo86 wrecked his car :( . was it totaled? is he alright?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by MrM3@Apr 14 2003, 02:48 AM
yeah its deffinately slowed down, i dont know if all the old members will come back, but we'll deffinately get new ones in time. ;)

that sux that stevo86 wrecked his car :( . was it totaled? is he alright?
ya he alrite..just a strach on his forehead from the fiber of the airbag..he has to get the frame starightend,new rat..snapped in half, headlights,fenders, the engine is fine, except for evetrthin infront of the block and shit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
yeah, it does suck, but thanks alot guys for the support. i wasnt "hot-doggin" it or anything, just cruzin in the rain. The road I was on was blacktopped a few weeks before, mabye that was a factor.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
....
 

Attachments

·
ex owner/admin
Joined
·
10,839 Posts
ouch sorry to hear . i hope the insurance co. is gonna be kind to you..


Aaron to answer your original question. yes its slowed down. but hey we will start fresh.. i cant wait for the full fourms format to be reinstalled.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Furious@Apr 15 2003, 05:06 AM
ouch sorry to hear . i hope the insurance co. is gonna be kind to you..


Aaron to answer your original question. yes its slowed down. but hey we will start fresh.. i cant wait for the full fourms format to be reinstalled.
me too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
Originally posted by Ski@Apr 15 2003, 07:22 AM
HOLY SHIT DAVID!! You have such a clean ride..damn!!
Thanks alot ski!!!! I have alot of mixed feelings about this whole situation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by steveo86+Apr 15 2003, 05:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (steveo86 @ Apr 15 2003, 05:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ski@Apr 15 2003, 07:22 AM
HOLY SHIT DAVID!! You have such a clean ride..damn!!
Thanks alot ski!!!! I have alot of mixed feelings about this whole situation. [/b][/quote]
i bet bro..but it will be back to almost normal in a bit :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,421 Posts
Aaron, steveo86 is talkin' 'bout his ride..

This forum will be back very quickly..just keep on posting gang!! <_<
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Ski@Apr 15 2003, 05:56 AM
Aaron, steveo86 is talkin' 'bout his ride..

This forum will be back very quickly..just keep on posting gang!! <_<
yes i know hes talkin bout his ride..im goin to gelp him out wit OEM fenders,bumper,headlights..etc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,077 Posts
that sucks the big one, I feel for you!!!
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top