BMW Werkz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone who have bought bmw diagnostic products online?

Hello everybody!! First time posting here and its because i really need help. I run a small repair shop that gets a lot of BMWs.

where can we get China ICOM A2 clone for less than USD500?

also, is it reliable? I mean no use paying a cheaper price when the fiber optic (icom-b) is of inferior quality.

thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I already have inpa, winkfp and tool 32 working with simple coding cable. I want something rigid to update different modules. On reading forums, it suggests that 2RAD, CIC and some other modules require icom cable.
I have not used icom yet. So my understandig from your post is that it is cable like inpa / NCS expert coding, but better in terms of working and functionality.

If that is true, where can I get one which should do the job, but should be worth enough spending to justify its price.

Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks TEngineer. You are very helpful.
Before I commit myself to anything, can I kindly ask;
1- What software do you use with this?
2- Is there any booklet / pdf which can show what functions should I expect from this?

Many thanks.

500 what? USD?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi weekship,

where can we get China ICOM clone for less than USD500?

also, is it reliable? I mean no use paying a cheaper price when the fiber optic (icom-b) is of inferior quality.

thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
very good quality like orginale. You not specify if you want a original icom or clone, but i think clone, i have buy my icom last year in this period from this
seller: Plus OBD | The most professional Auto Diagnostic Tool Center. but i can reccomand without problem, this is not
advertising i have only buy from this one seller without problem.
I use my icom evereday on e and f with ista or inpa and until now zero problem. For sure when you buy an icom clone you need luck.
Best Regard

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
unfortunately weekships is not responsing to posts or PMs. I'd like to know where to buy good quality clone ICOMs

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi ealltech,
I believe it is this same company: Plus OBD | The most professional Auto Diagnostic Tool Center.

Guess it should be a good one since quite a few guys here have posted positive

results with the ICOM A2 they have gotten from this company.

I've purchased a couple ICOMs from the guys over at Plusobd and they've not given me
any problems whatsoever.Their pricing is fairly reasonable, around $369.99 a unit. Comes with ICOM A2+B+C, USB cable, LAN Cable, 20pin Cable and OBDII extension cable,. No issues with firmware updates and works great on my ISID systems.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just buy one from Plusobd. Prices was 460$ with shipping and Paypal fees included. Now i'm waiting for DHL.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Base price must have gone down for $369 a unit, been a couple months since I ordered one, but I've yet to have problems with mine. Just reprogrammed my mother's R60 and dad's R56 JCW this past week

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is anyone who have bought bmw diagnostic products online?

Hello everybody!! First time posting here and its because i really need help. I run a small repair shop that gets a lot of BMWs.

where can we get China ICOM A2 clone for less than USD500?

thanks.
Once I bought a China ICOM A2 clone for only US$385.00 on Aobd2shop.com. Really reliable !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts