BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will start by saying that I'm an engineer, so I can't stand the thought of paying the dealership to acomplish something I feel I should do. With that being said, I would love some info on adapter products for Apple Iphone/Ipod, and possible install instructions. As this is my first post, let me know If I'm not following "protocol". Thanks in advanced for any help provided.

·
Registered
3 Posts
From what I have heard there is the DICE kit, however I do not know whether they have one for an e60, quickly browsing sites I have only seen them for the e39 :/

I know BMW has the option to integrate them into the e60s as an option, so maybe cut half of your losses and see what a BMW dealership says you need or what your options are??

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
your head unit shold have an auxilliary output. Forgive me, i am not familiar with the 5er's, best bet is to see what apple has for an adapter to interface, then install that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.