BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car guy says he can change the entire interior from beige to black. including the black leather seats and everything down to the LAST detail. is this even possible? involves removing the door panels, flip down sun shades, seats, glove compartment, everything?

any thoughts? he's willing to do it for a favor, not a price, and i just might be able to pull it off. how feasable is this?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
its possible im gonna have it done to my car as well

·
Registered
310 Posts
hey sounds pretty good, im interested in if it wasent a fovour what sort of price range you would be looking at? tell us how it goes

:thumbs

·
Registered
497 Posts
It's is entirely possible. You'd be basically gutting the entire interior from dash to package tray and carpet to headliner. He must REALLY owe you big time if this is just a "favor". Or you have something he really wants.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
It's very p[ossible, and ther are a few ways to do it:

1) Purchase all those pieces from other BMW shops/owners/junk yard
2) Use leather dye to recolor all the leather in the car, then simply purchase the other needed parts.
3) Buy same model car with corect interior color, then repaint exterior of new car the same color as the original car.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon@Oct 2 2003, 11:09 AM
It's very p[ossible, and ther are a few ways to do it:

3) Buy same model car with corect interior color, then repaint exterior of new car the same color as the original car.
tis one sounds like the easiest. im gonna get my spray can

1 - 6 of 6 Posts