BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so its time to change the leather seats, i have 94 325I Convertible, after some water damage the rear seats look horrible, driver seats has some cracks from normal use. So im looking around some junk yards and i just wanna know which seats would bolt on my car. i have a grey interior but im sure any othe color would look fine............any imput is appreciated.

· Ich bin der Modifikator
3,190 Posts
Alright so its time to change the leather seats, i have 94 325I Convertible, after some water damage the rear seats look horrible, driver seats has some cracks from normal use. So im looking around some junk yards and i just wanna know which seats would bolt on my car. i have a grey interior but im sure any othe color would look fine............any imput is appreciated.
E36 Coupe seats......92 thru 98, have you check your local Craigslist, for e36 coupes for parts......example:

1997 BMW 328i E36 Coupe Complete Vehicle for Parts Only

jb :)

· Ich bin der Modifikator
3,190 Posts
the only concern i have is that my car has the ski access in the middle of the seats, would this be the same in the coupes? Thanks
I think you would have to search out the rear seat with that option,

or maybe call Bavarian Salvage

BMW SEAT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.