BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I've got about $400 Somthing Saved up, maybe by next month I'll have around $600 - $700

I wanted to buy a new Intake.

I can't decide between the GruppeM Intake for my car or the Dinan CAI with software.

Could someone list me the benefits of the GruppeM over the Dinan and vice versa for the Dinan < GruppeM.

Just need a little knowledge and inscentive to know what to go with.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GruppeM has a significant power though. Plus their quality is GREAT.

[Edit]

... Wow thanks for the help everyone

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
why would you wanna pay $600 on a intake :blink: i dont see whats so great about them. the power gain is marginal, and if you want your car to sound cool then you could put the money towards an exhaust

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by MrM3@Sep 24 2003, 06:54 PM
why would you wanna pay $600 on a intake :blink: i dont see whats so great about them. the power gain is marginal, and if you want your car to sound cool then you could put the money towards an exhaust
Agreed.... Why the hell would you drop $600 for a gruppe M intake?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Because I can. :)

Another note is that I just really wanted to get one of these, my prefrence. Now all I ask is a little info about them..

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by AssassinGT@Sep 24 2003, 10:58 PM
Because I can. :)

Another note is that I just really wanted to get one of these, my prefrence. Now all I ask is a little info about them..
well it is your decision but i think you should give the idea some time to settle, like a month or so just so you can be absolutely sure. i recently saw a gruppeM intake up close (check out my concours thread in 'showroom') and it looked awesome, so if thats what you want then i'd say its a good choice. although i'm still confused on how a simple product that doesnt yield alot of gain can be priced so high

·
Registered
487 Posts
There is a Dinan intake and chip on ebay right now, the bid was 99.00 last I saw.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts