BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help Any help would be appreciated! I am in germany and just bought a cheap little 1992 316i sedan (german spec) Try to find parts but can't.(in english) I was wondering about the similarities in the 318i (the closest I can find parts for) as far as chassis, suspension, interior(stereo) 1.6 etc. Looking to start with a tune up for the 1.6 then some springs, shocks and wheels to give it a little better stance and handling. A little more ooomph from the 1.6 wouldn't be too bad either. Was wondering the best places to find the parts(i.e. belts, plugs, wires, gaskets, filters, headlights, exhaust, etc.) Not new to cars, but deffinately new to BMWs. Figured I would ask the pros. Thanks!:help

·
Registered
849 Posts
are you military? if so there are a couple of places you could go....but i'm having the same problems with my 320i.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup!

Sure am. In Graf. Pretty sure the 1992 316i is europe specific. Pain in the ass to find parts so far. Affraid to even order a stereo to replace the tape player in it. Doubt the suspension components could differ much from the 318i though. Figured I would ask a few people that might know first though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts