BMW Werkz banner

Im thinkin of buying this car what do you guys think?

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  JesterMX6 
#1 ·
#3 ·
9 owners would put me off to be honest, its obviously had some issues and been sold off quickly from one owner to the next, I would be very cautious

#5 ·
AutoCheck Score

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

36 - 69
similar vehicles
About this score No title issues No report/theft or other events
Accident or damage reported No special vehicle use
No odometer rollback No loan or lien records
View the full report for free
Number Of Owners:9 VIN:WBAHE6327SGF33090
Service Records:-
Last Odometer Reading:137719 miles reported May-21-2009
Report Run Date:Nov-25-2009 01:51:43.125 CST

#6 ·
Sorry, I must have scanned the ad without really looking carefully. Stay away if it has that many owners. I am not a fan of ebay, especially when people are selling cars. Unless the car is located near the buyer, by the time you get done paying shipping, it really doesn't seem to be cost effective. Before I bought my bmw, i was looking at zcars(240,260,280 etc) and they want $1500 to ship a car from chicago to las vegas. The shipping plus the cost of buying the car makes it not worth it, unless it is that rare of a car.

#8 ·
Click to view the report. "Severe damage reported" from a front end collision.

I wouldn't buy it without seeing it in person first, and if you do, don't pay too much. Wrecked cars, no matter how well repaired, are never worth as much as unmolested ones.

#10 ·
if u can wiggle down in price there's no reason not to buy that car. as clean as it is i'm sure its fine. just be prepared for transmission failure lol

#12 · (Edited)
i dont even have that E34 anymore lol.

my E34 is waiting for me to install a driveshaft (along with putting it together in general)
the jeep misfires
the 323 has no radiator
the rx7 has no engine
and the suzuki doesn't charge

FML

edit. changed the sig to reflect the current e34

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.