BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
driving into work today i make a right hand turn a little uphill into the main road and then into a parking lot, there was no one around and the road i'm turning into is really wide, so i was driving about 25 mph, i believe, and i turned really hard into the turn expecting something to happen. by something i mean me sliding because of my soft 14 inch tires or the back end coming out. but since i have FWD nothing happened. but the handling was amazing! it was like the front of my car had a huge magnet in it and was stuck to the road in front of me, i took the turn with grace and put it in 2nd, and parked my car. i wonder if there's anything i could do to powerslide, maybe try it on gravel??

:driving ogogogoogogogoog

S

·
0 Posts
it words great with RWD, cause you can be turning, and just turn REALLY hard, and floor it, itll drift....try it in a empty parking lot, let off the gas, and turn as hard as you can

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@Jun 11 2003, 12:39 PM
it words great with RWD, cause you can be turning, and just turn REALLY hard, and floor it, itll drift....try it in a empty parking lot, let off the gas, and turn as hard as you can
i'm always paranoid to try it incase i really mess up and drift too far, or flip somehow, hey, with my car anything is possible!!

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by donutchow+Jun 11 2003, 02:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (donutchow @ Jun 11 2003, 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW@Jun 11 2003, 12:39 PM
i'm always paranoid to try it incase i really mess up and drift too far, or flip somehow, hey, with my car anything is possible!! [/b][/quote]
true dat! :werd:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+Jun 11 2003, 12:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ Jun 11 2003, 12:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2003, 02:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW
@Jun 11 2003, 12:39 PM

i'm always paranoid to try it incase i really mess up and drift too far, or flip somehow, hey, with my car anything is possible!!
true dat! :werd: [/b][/quote]
someone in my office has a M3 cabrio, with the 19's. 6 speed. red with black top. i was checking it out at lunch :yup

·
Registered
560 Posts
yea... 25 mph and a hard turn wont do much. With my integra, I had to at least go about 35 to slide a little bit. You need awd or rwd.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by RetroSpek@Jun 11 2003, 08:34 PM
yea... 25 mph and a hard turn wont do much. With my integra, I had to at least go about 35 to slide a little bit. You need awd or rwd.
maybe if i pull up on the ebrake and step on the gas halfway thru the turn i can kick out the back end.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by donutchow+Jun 13 2003, 08:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (donutchow @ Jun 13 2003, 08:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--RetroSpek@Jun 11 2003, 08:34 PM
maybe if i pull up on the ebrake and step on the gas halfway thru the turn i can kick out the back end. [/b][/quote]
just bull the brake, and thatll do it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts