BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a pic on the freeway... What a disgrace.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,053 Posts
:nope
i hate when ppl do stupid things like that. i gotta take a pic of a similar case 540 i keep seeing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@Jun 3 2003, 08:29 AM
lol pay attention to the road! lol
It was so disgraceful I had to take a pic.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by L337E46+Jun 3 2003, 10:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (L337E46 @ Jun 3 2003, 10:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW@Jun 3 2003, 08:29 AM
lol pay attention to the road! lol
It was so disgraceful I had to take a pic. [/b][/quote]
i agree...it was sorta like that special edition ///M5 with the 2.5 liter engine it in that was on jimmys nightmare page
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
736 Posts
if i see something like that on the road, i would fuck with it big time :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,077 Posts
I saw an 850 with an ///M badge before it, i guess it kinda fits because it has an M engine. BTW, there is the nicest 8 series in the italian job.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by cam540@Jun 3 2003, 10:43 PM
I saw an 850 with an ///M badge before it, i guess it kinda fits because it has an M engine. BTW, there is the nicest 8 series in the italian job.
especially a 850Csi, that thing owns!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,569 Posts
ive seen so many ///M525. ive even seen an ///M528e i think :nope
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,294 Posts
do it to your car :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
393 Posts
what a nob :nope i see a 528i with fake AC rims and another 525i with M5 badge on it :nope
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,421 Posts
Originally posted by [TMD]Kit@Jun 3 2003, 10:42 AM
if i see something like that on the road, i would fuck with it big time :)
I hear ya Gary!! You'd be all over that stupid fool.. B)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,294 Posts
there are only a couple kinds of bimmer owners i would mess with...stupid fools like that guy...stuck up pricks...ppl who rice their bimmers...cant think of anymore at the moment
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Fruityone@Jun 4 2003, 07:15 PM
there are only a couple kinds of bimmer owners i would mess with...stupid fools like that guy...stuck up pricks...ppl who rice their bimmers...cant think of anymore at the moment
i also mess with the 318 slushboxes that creep forward at lights because they know they have no chance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,276 Posts
i need those /// colored lines on my car so i could have a
///MX6
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by donutchow@Jun 4 2003, 10:50 PM
i need those /// colored lines on my car so i could have a
///MX6
:lol: :lol: good idea!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
736 Posts
Originally posted by Ski+Jun 4 2003, 04:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ski @ Jun 4 2003, 04:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--[TMD]Kit@Jun 3 2003, 10:42 AM
if i see something like that on the road, i would fuck with it big time :)
I hear ya Gary!! You'd be all over that stupid fool.. B) [/b][/quote]
well first of all i need to get my car fixed. <_<
it has been 3 weeks already. hopefully it can be fixed in 3 more weeks and come out of the mechanic shop with some "little" extra power. :)
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by [TMD]Kit+Jun 4 2003, 11:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([TMD]Kit @ Jun 4 2003, 11:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2003, 04:44 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--[TMD]Kit
@Jun 3 2003, 10:42 AM
if i see something like that on the road, i would fuck with it big time :)

I hear ya Gary!! You'd be all over that stupid fool.. B)
well first of all i need to get my car fixed. <_<
it has been 3 weeks already. hopefully it can be fixed in 3 more weeks and come out of the mechanic shop with some "little" extra power. :) [/b][/quote]
so youve decided to get it fixed? what kinda mods you having install while there?
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top