BMW Werkz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in hudson valley in NY, amazing roads out there, my family was there for memorial day, just sightseeing and doing some stuff. and we went to get some of my digital pics developed at a wal mart and this guy comes up in a skyline. i have more pics than this one, but my brother has all the stuff, he's going to send me them. i got some from the interior, it's right hand drive, and you can only buy them in calif i think. that's where this guy was from. he had a tv screen inside the car, and the tach and speedo were color and digital, it was very cool, and when he drove off he revved it to the redline in first, it was SO awesome, kinda reminds me of a acura nsx for some reason. but damn, that thing was FAST and HOT

Attachments

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
i see those all the time here..i saw a supra yesterday..i see rx7's , skyline's , supra's..hehe..those are the only import cars i lik

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
my friend has hopefully bought one today....... R32 Gt.....

he should be racing it on the track this weekend with me!

·
Registered
393 Posts
sweet...i love the digital sh1t in that motor

·
Registered
48 Posts
R33 with R34 wheels. NICE...
i used to see Skylines all the time when i lived in California. there was a White R32 GTR, 3 R33 GTRs (red, Silver, BLk) and then 2 R34 GTRs (REd and BLK) at UCI that i would see everyday. now that im in Texas i only see a R32 about once a week. i think my next car might be a Skyline R34.. I miss seeing those damn things.. They just look so good doing down the road.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
nice car. what is the uci ur talking about?

·
Registered
608 Posts
i havent really seen any skylines in Co, thats because Co is gay

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
can anyone tell me why the skyline is so popular besides the cool digital stuff inside the car. i know its fast, but i dont see how it is so awesome. it doesnt look "great" though it doesnt look bad. is it just special because its rare in the US? if i saw a skyline next to a new Benz SL500, i would be all on the SL and not even look at the skyline.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Originally posted by woobiee@May 29 2003, 08:45 AM
can anyone tell me why the skyline is so popular besides the cool digital stuff inside the car. i know its fast, but i dont see how it is so awesome. it doesnt look "great" though it doesnt look bad. is it just special because its rare in the US? if i saw a skyline next to a new Benz SL500, i would be all on the SL and not even look at the skyline.
i think its because its the Daddy of the Jap cars....... you know like the M1 of the Bmw world, but i am sure that i will be corrected if the M1 isnt the daddy of the BMW's....

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I would rather have a e36 M3 or Woobies car than a Skyline.....

YEs it is fast and yes it is Rare. but i just don't fancy asian cars. To me it looks ugly. To me it looks like a 240sx

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Originally posted by presto@May 28 2003, 02:05 PM
nice car. what is the uci ur talking about?
University California Urvine

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Originally posted by triggrhaapi@May 29 2003, 12:04 PM
Dan, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that...
Im not bashing it I don't like the styling of Asian cars... Im not talking about performance To me a stock e36 M3 looks better than a R69 GTR

·
Registered
608 Posts
shut the ^*(&)^ up daniel, that nissan is like the sickest car ever(240sx), unless the '98 300zx, not the sickest, but very good asian imports, and yes i love the skyline

·
Registered
608 Posts
i love the '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 :D

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Originally posted by GreenTape@May 30 2003, 11:42 AM
shut the ^*(&)^ up daniel, that nissan is like the sickest car ever(240sx), unless the '98 300zx, not the sickest, but very good asian imports, and yes i love the skyline
those nissans can drift the best almost <_<

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
The skyline is far from a 240sx..... In the better direction

1 - 17 of 17 Posts