BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently feel asleep at the wheel and hit a big rock in a suburban neighbor median. I awoke in disarray while looking at a cloud of smoke from the airbag deployment. Strange people were asking me strange questions. It took me about 3 minutes to figure out where I was. Nevertheless, I need a steering wheel, front bumper and air dam. Most of the damage was to the steering ( rack and pinion) I think , radiator and power steering pump. I only have liability on the car so I gonna get used parts. Will a bumper/air dam from a coupe fit a sedan? The car is a 93 325i 4dr. If anyone knows a place for used parts please let me know.
Thanks,
Matt

P.S. Just because your srs light blinks when you crank it, doesnt mean it doesnt work!!!

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Will a bumper/air dam from a coupe fit a sedan?

Ya it will..

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
the airbag deployed? that's like 1000 bucks to fix i think.

how old are you to fall asleep at the wheel? maybe you should try sleeping at night instead of in the car, glad you're ok though.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Narcolepsy bad.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
depending where your located i might know some ppl that can hook you up with used parts...and the airbag doesnt cost 1000 to fix...unless you go to the stealership and let them bend you over the counter and butt fuck you raw

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I'm fine, just a small burn from the airbag and a sore throat from the powder. I figure I can buy a used steering wheel with an airbag already in it. The steering and mechnical parts are going to be the most expensive. My dad owns a used car lot www.selectmotors.com so I will get free labor. I need to find some cheap parts so I can get out of this f*$cking mercury sable with no a/c. I swear on all things holy I'll start sleeping more when i get my bimmer back. I fell asleep in a freaking car wash right before the accident ( should of been a sign ) .

Matt

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
www.carpartsgo.com

they have EVERYTHING and the prices are so cheap!!!!!!! the website is very nice and the customer service rocks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts