BMW Werkz banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was 8am in the morning. I just get off the bridge, heading to Abbotsford and onto the highway. Before I get there, there's this light, red on the spot. While I'm waiting there, I flip open my laptop, and just pass time until the light turns. When it hits green, I notice this nice, Cadillac XLR beside me. He hasn't moved yet, and it turns into a one lane highway after about two-km. He stares over and revs his engine, like yeah... he's in a brand new 2004 caddy XLR, and I'm sitting in my '86 635csi. I can't resist a good laugh, so I decide to play along. The light hits orange, then red, and green again. He's off, rocketing his car. I slam down on the stick shift and hit the pedal. :driving . Our sideview mirrors wear side by side, his XLR just probably afew inches ahead of my bimmer. I topped 118mph, then it came to the part where they emerge into one lane. I'm on the inside, so passing him by switiching to the wrong lane wasn't an option. The ditch was just seconds away, I knew bmw's were made for taking to the next level, but this was insane. I threw my car into the ditch, and instanly slammed my sterring wheel the other way, press the brakes as hard as I can. My car slid across the ditch and infront of the caddy by seconds. I quickly shifted back into gear, and stepped on the accelerator. He slammed on his brakes and did a 90degree turn. After that, my car was barely able to make it to a bmw dealer. The good news, I kicked the cadillac's ass. The bad news, my left leg got dislocated, and the car suspension was also doomed :wrench . It costed cnd$4867 :deal to repair to the car, and quite abit for my doctor. The next time something like that comes around, I'll leave my car parked.

·
Registered
455 Posts
That was a very expensive win.

·
Registered
400 Posts
ummm..... is there a physcyatrist in the house? wow.. not even I would put my car in a ditch to win a race! Unless it was for my car ;-)

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
seems a lil farfetched for a win

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1, yes it was a very expensive win :thumbs . Sometimes you just got to show other drivers that once you're behind the wheel of a bm, you're invincible.
2, No, not at all, the only thing there that isn't entirely true is the 2km, it probably was less, or more. I have no idea what the exact length was.
3, I had to do it. I already stepped on the gas, and losing to a cadillac... they don't even make roadsters!! It was very risky though, but that wasn't the scariest part of it. I was most frightened when I came out of the ditch, I was going so fast, that the car actually lifted off the ground :uggh . Now, that was the ultimate driving experiance. *phew*... close call.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
wheres the bs flag...j/k i think...iono

·
Registered
400 Posts
yeah your fucking crazy.. haha... actually I was doing 150 In my s4 the first few months I got it, spanking my buddy in our 94 325iC. and all of a sudden a GSXR Suzuki Bike flew in front of me, and i was like.. HOL Y SHIT and hit the brakes a bit.. yeah the front left tire collapsed and the car went into a spin, and the backend lifted off the ground while spinning. it was fucking scary!

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by Prd_2_Bmw@Oct 26 2003, 03:05 PM
It was 8am in the morning. I just get off the bridge, heading to Abbotsford and onto the highway. Before I get there, there's this light, red on the spot. While I'm waiting there, I flip open my laptop, and just pass time until the light turns. When it hits green, I notice this nice, Cadillac XLR beside me. He hasn't moved yet, and it turns into a one lane highway after about two-km. He stares over and revs his engine, like yeah... he's in a brand new 2004 caddy XLR, and I'm sitting in my '86 635csi. I can't resist a good laugh, so I decide to play along. The light hits orange, then red, and green again. He's off, rocketing his car. I slam down on the stick shift and hit the pedal. :driving . Our sideview mirrors wear side by side, his XLR just probably afew inches ahead of my bimmer. I topped 118mph, then it came to the part where they emerge into one lane. I'm on the inside, so passing him by switiching to the wrong lane wasn't an option. The ditch was just seconds away, I knew bmw's were made for taking to the next level, but this was insane. I threw my car into the ditch, and instanly slammed my sterring wheel the other way, press the brakes as hard as I can. My car slid across the ditch and infront of the caddy by seconds. I quickly shifted back into gear, and stepped on the accelerator. He slammed on his brakes and did a 90degree turn. After that, my car was barely able to make it to a bmw dealer. The good news, I kicked the cadillac's ass. The bad news, my left leg got dislocated, and the car suspension was also doomed :wrench . It costed cnd$4867 :deal to repair to the car, and quite abit for my doctor. The next time something like that comes around, I'll leave my car parked.
You lying ass POS. Go back to your troll cave. You are about to get owned.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
i remember when this guy got owned...he showed cars with two different sets of rims and 2 different color interior, turns out hes a mustang driver or something like that...OWNED

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
haha the memories. wait it was like 3 weeks ago

·
Registered
455 Posts
Originally posted by lwebb12@Nov 21 2003, 08:52 AM
haha the memories. wait it was like 3 weeks ago
LMAO, Hell yeah it was. To bad Stangman hasn't come back to visit or maybe he has.

·
Registered
2 Posts
:screwy

There is no way your car beat an XLR. You can't even attribute it to bad driving on his part because the XLR is an automatic and will pull consistant times all day no matter who is behind the wheel. Maybe he didn't want the crazy next to him to mess up his $80,000 car and backed off. That's the only way I see what you claimed as happening...

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm gonna have to go ahead and say that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard on these message boards. I just don't think anyone's really stupid enough to do it. Who would risk injury to their BMW and most of all to themselves (other drivers, etc) just for that? I'm guessing your answer is that Caddilac doesn't make roadsters? :blink:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
It's ok guys this thread is missing alot of messages. The initial poster was indeed lying and was pwned because of it.

He eventually realized he dug his own crave and did a pathetic attempt to lash out at us claiming he really owned a mustang or what not...

It didn't work. He's still a liar. Most likely crawled back under his rock. :eek:uch

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
locking topic

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.