BMW Werkz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw one last night when I was driving with my friend, unfortunately in his car. The kid would floor it off every light and thought he was so damn cool. Then what do I see, a semi riced out E36(non M3) pass me and line up at the lights with this guy. They raced and from what it looked like to me the E36 lost by about 1 car length. I wish I would have had my car so I could have kicked that kids ass.

I hate that stupid neon, now any old cock sucker with a piece of shit car(referring to the neon) is going to think he is the shit.

Done venting!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
you mean the srt-4 thingy?...i saw one once...the damn things stock exhaust gurgles like its a camaro or something and when it engine brakes it makes the popping noises

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
the srt 4 is awesome, the regular neon is a crappy commuter car with 0 resale value

·
Registered
178 Posts
Theres always going to be the dumbass drivers who think they're hot shit.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by donutchow@Jul 26 2003, 01:40 PM
the srt 4 is awesome, the regular neon is a crappy commuter car with 0 resale value
what is so awesome about it. It may be quick, but a quick piece of shit is still a piece of shit.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Originally posted by cam540+Jul 27 2003, 03:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cam540 @ Jul 27 2003, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-donutchow@Jul 26 2003, 01:40 PM
what is so awesome about it. It may be quick, but a quick piece of shit is still a piece of shit. [/b][/quote]
:yup

·
Registered
569 Posts
man fuck that new srt-4, this young kid got one in my town and he ran up on me all scoping my 19's out and then got in front and flashed his hazards wanting me to race, so i pulled out behind him and he kept leaving me and then i pulled onto another road and he followed me to where I was going to eat..he pulled in right behind me all smiling and shit..I walked up and said "Man I already know your car can beat me so I won't even try." he laughed and then i said "You need to race people with a turbo rather than pick on every other car you can." He had been messing with one of my coworkers earlier that day on the highway...I told him to let me go round up my buddy who has a 11 sec crx and lets line up turbo to turbo and see what happens...damn domestic ugly ass pos...man i cant believe they didnt change the body style for the srt4 that damn thing is so ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When he pulled up next to you I owuld have said.

"Is that thing a dodge NEON....WOW, that is so cool!!!" lol.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
soon my baby will be done :devil

·
Registered
878 Posts
what's wrong with the neon. i have one. no. just kidding. i should be exiled for saying so. how bad is the "rice effect" in everyone's town? here in albuquerque, new mexico (not quite mexico...but close) there are tons of those "fast and the furious" kids. they make me want to puke. i saw this one kid that was hanging out in a pack of ricers that was driving an m3. i was thinking, "atleast your car is nice, but you are only as good as the people you hang out with." i don't get.

the nice thing about ricers is that you can pay those fuckers to mow your lawn.....with their car. POS lawnmowers. my electric lawnmower sounds cooler than those things. losers. okay. done. :blink:

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
well it is rampant in NC where i live. mostly civics and crustangs and eclipses with big ass supra wings

1 - 12 of 12 Posts