BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys and gals, it is official i got the bimmer. It's a 2000 528i sport and premium pkg, xnons, black with beige interior. I think it is the best car i ever drove, and I drove few high end cars like a Jag, Volvos, Saabs, Audis etc. I used to think that my moded 2000 GTI VR6 is fun to drive, I got to say nothing compares to bimmer. Maybe it is the sports pkg I do not know, but on my way home from the dealership I was doing like 90 :driving without even knowing I was going that fast. It felt like was doing 40 or so. One more time GREAT CAR :wub:

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club!! B)

Let's see some pics.. :thumbs

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Was this the one from your other thread??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by woobiee@Jun 24 2003, 06:12 PM
i think it does have the sport package. (i think 528 standard wheels are much smaller)
it has sport pkg. with a sumer tires. Dunlop sport 9000. I love the deep dish wheels.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by fly gti+Jun 24 2003, 06:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fly gti @ Jun 24 2003, 06:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-woobiee@Jun 24 2003, 06:12 PM
i think it does have the sport package. (i think 528 standard wheels are much smaller)
it has sport pkg. with a sumer tires. Dunlop sport 9000. I love the deep dish wheels. [/b][/quote]
those deep dish wheels rule :bow i cant believe they changed to those 7spokes in 2002 :thumbsdown congrats on your car :thumbs

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Yes the sport package is great. Once you get more comfortable with the car, you might start to notice the traction control kick in when you accelerate hard from a stop while turning or hitting a bump while in a curve. Thats when its time to turn off the ASC and get an even better feel for it. :thumbs Looks great in black. That was my first choice color but couldn't find a 5 speed sport in black at the time. :bow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts