BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this at NOPI on Sunday. I have seen it in some magazines and also saw it when I was at the '01 SEMA show in Las Vegas. I wanted to get a pic next to the Dayton 36 inch wire wheel...It is HUUUUGE!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by BMWhatever@Sep 22 2003, 09:03 AM
What vehicles are using that size?
The only thing I could see that could fit it would be a farm tractor or a monster truck....I read in a magazine when I first saw it under the picture it said "Dayton ends the wheel war" or something along those lines...Referring to everyone trying to make bigger wheels....I guess they made it as a joke, I am not sure, it's kinda cool though!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that pic looks distorted compared to the one that I have on my pc....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Originally posted by Scarface+Sep 22 2003, 10:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scarface @ Sep 22 2003, 10:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BMWhatever@Sep 22 2003, 09:03 AM
What vehicles are using that size?
The only thing I could see that could fit it would be a farm tractor or a monster truck....I read in a magazine when I first saw it under the picture it said "Dayton ends the wheel war" or something along those lines...Referring to everyone trying to make bigger wheels....I guess they made it as a joke, I am not sure, it's kinda cool though! [/b][/quote]
Imagine when the farmers jump on the designed rims bandwagon with their tractors.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thats the new honda rim isnt it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts