BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Whatever happened to the rx8? It was in all the magazines and seemed like it was gonna be really popular but i haven't seen one. they have started selling them right?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
that is crap

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
i saw one the other day. Looks very nice. but not something i would drive untill i was like 25 and needed a reliable non fun car but still fun. Get what im sayin? A mix between a 4door altima and accord type and a e30 and mr2 and so on little fun cars. Btw he was going pretty fast and the car was (i joke not) totally silent!

·
Registered
560 Posts
well,... hmmm... FOX. Have you driven the new RX-8? I bet its fun and crazy to drive, at least the faster version. I've only driven the RX-7, but i remember it to be a fast and fun car....nothing close to a family car like the altima or accord. The RX-8 and RX-7 are sports cars bro.

So if the RX-8, to my understanding, is supposed to be a better handling and better performing car than the previous one, then it must be kick ass. I heard theyre coming out with a turboed version next year.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by cardio@Aug 28 2003, 02:04 PM
Whatever happened to the rx8? It was in all the magazines and seemed like it was gonna be really popular but i haven't seen one. they have started selling them right?
funny, 3 days after postin that i see a yellow rx8, looks better than i thought it would, still pretty gay.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
it's a sweet deal that they overrated the hp. everyone that bought one gets a check from mazda for $500 for apologizing!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts