BMW Werkz banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"Effect"........Dark Silver Metallic, Gloss Black, Clear Coat, & 6 ft. of tool box draw lining.........$21.00 later :D & I followed these steps without the spray gun, of course :p .......dirtdesignsgraphic.com, sent me an estimate of $225.00 to spray it & I found a real carbon fiber rear diffuser for a whopping $480.00 plus shipping! :shifty

I just have to polish & install.........to match my front Carbon Fiber Splitters, I just installed.....

Before:

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
STOP modding your e36! it makes me want one again
dannyb, you made me laugh today........thanks! :rofl

Johnny - you know I LOVE your e36, it's one of the best out there!!! Keep it coming!
denyo, you made me smile today! :)

All of a sudden I have the urge to do this to something ... anything, I just don't know what. lol

& Torque......."you are just funny"... today!........:rofl

jb :)

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
this is sooo old. i use to do this on my skate board and stuff bak when i was "graf'ing" like 10 years ago

but u did a good job. looks great.
Thanks......Minez, it was rewarding also! I did not have to pay $225.00 to have it done.....:D

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well done jb!
my new seidel m3 front bumper should be done soon, can't wait!
Thanks CanadianWraith & make sure you post pics of that new front bumper! ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yea I have seen that done before turned out great for you too. LOL when I get mine on the street finally I may look into doing some subtile fake carbin fiber on my car after seeing how affordable it is.
Thanks for the great idea bro

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BTW johnny what kind of front bumber is that on your car?? A regular m3 bumper or a replica or am I completely off base.
Not off base at all.........M3 replica, perfect fit with no issues, Polypropylene OEM fit......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.