BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my God, I finally got my long-awaited Lancer Evolution Sat morning, got up at 7 and headed to the dealership, where I picked up this lovely Blue By You Lancer Evolution. It is so fast, especially when the boost kicks in at 3500rpm. It handles like a dream, with its stiff suspension and very MINIMAL body roll. Steering is **** responsive, thanks to its 2.1 lock to lock steering. The brakes have incredible stopping distance, thanks to the huge Brembo brakes it has. The seats are so comfortable and grip you so well, thanks in part with the Recaro seats. I am totally satisfied with this vehicle and it feels so good to pay for your car with your own money and sweat. Its truly a great feeling. Here's some pics, as promised that I wasn't BSin:

For those who think the Evo is a fixed-up Mirage, please reevaluate those comments and take a spin in this ride, I guarantee you WON'T be disappointed.

Some more pics:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Congrats. Your Evo got everything the base car BADLY NEEDS. I am out of town (Omaha, NE) on business in a rented Lancer and this thinng sucks. No cruise, no power(basic 4 banger auto) pulls left, creaks, stereo sucks.
Thank god the Evo got all the good stuff. Looks awesome.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's me at the dealership Saturday morning.

I know I know, I'm very short, at 5'6, so don't pick on me!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you got top-notch negotiation skills, then perhaps you can.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
good looking car for sure, I hear they are very quick and handle awesome. Don't know if it's true or not but I heard it beats an E46 M3 on the track.

I am itching to race one in my M3, I would probably lose but it would be fun.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Originally posted by ImportPePe@Apr 9 2003, 10:10 AM

I know I know, I'm very short, at 5'6, so don't pick on me!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
HEY!! I'm 5'6. Were not short, just "Gravitationally challenged" :blink:

·
Registered
95 Posts
That is a nice looking ride. Is your evo straight from factory with all the goods. Cause that is the biggest factory supplied intercooler I have ever seen.......... :p :p

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
Ahh, the rally homologation comes to the U.S. I've been waiting for a test drive, I love turbo cars. They're supposed to have sick grip and tons of power to spare. I also want to try out the new 300HP STI when it comes here. I also think Ford needs to bring the Focus RS here (with AWD and more power, 210HP is a little pathetic) Congrats dude, I know you'll love it

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by ImportPePe@Apr 9 2003, 10:10 AM

i dont even see u in that pic...and nice ride

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
personally i dont like evos, but nice find i guess

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
any mods yet????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts