Holy shit, check out this RX-7. F'n gorgeous!!!Mazda RX-7

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Very nice! But a bit pricey ..

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
very pricey. i love the rx-7. the rx8 is going to be really cool.

·
Registered
264 Posts
My brothers got a 94 touring, but it doesnt have anything done to it besides an intake and a downpipe, but his was a lot cheaper than that. I must say that is a bad ass Rex! :thumbs

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
u would want a 4 cyclinder rx7? :lol:

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
In a perfect world, id have a 6 speed metalic red 3rd gen rx7 vert with a 345 HP TT aluminum block I6 with 3.55 gearing plus a top track suspension including coilovers accompanied by a top of the line MB Quart audio system.

In a perfect world...

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Originally posted by El Presidente@Jun 6 2003, 11:31 PM
In a perfect world, id have a 6 speed metalic red 3rd gen rx7 vert with a 345 HP TT aluminum block I6 with 3.55 gearing plus a top track suspension including coilovers accompanied by a top of the line MB Quart audio system.

In a perfect world...
y would u want an I6 rx7? mines would be black or gun metal hardtop 3rd gen, or white 2nd gen ala initial d. twin rotors, twin turbos. i wonder if its possible to get 3 rotors or even bore out the orig ones. oh well. perfect world for me would be 4 story house, 50 car garage, nothing but high end and exotics.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
the reliability of the rotary doesn't impress me. Maybe the the rx8 will have a better motor, but most rx7s require rebuilds around 100k miles. But in my perfect rx7, I have a worry-free i6 that will last a long time.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
ic. ill be happy with the rotors though cuz if its a perfect world, i wouldnt have to worry about it breaking down. and even if it did, id have 49 other cars that i could use

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
That is my second favorite asian car after Supra

1 - 14 of 14 Posts