BMW Werkz banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im driving down the road in my automatic 323i and this little green accent comes farting by at like 70 mph so what choice did I have but to floor it. She had a good 2-3 car lengths on me when I decided to attempt racing her, but with ease I cruised by her at a cool 85 mph. I looked over at the young girl driving and flicked her off and thought to myself, what was this girl thinking...then I went home and had a beer to top off my moment of victory. :bravo :bravo :bravo

:joking:

·
Registered
878 Posts
you should have made a little spanking sign. :eek:uch
sometimes i smoke dorks....but i am too afraid of getting that unfortunate monster ticket.
it would be hard to justify to the cop...."look dude...i mean sir, office-sir, officer.....well....see...like.......this ricer was farting along and it.....well, it passed me.....and......well, like, i couldn't have that....cause the car sucks, right? ....so ineeded to smack them down.....................................that's why i was going 120 mph."

:poke eye

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
heh no I didnt flick her off....That wast he just kidding part, but when a dumbass car goes flying by me I always have the urge to catch up to them

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
:lol: Where did you get that pic in your sig?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I smoked a guy that was jogging down the road. Got stuck at a light and jogged right past me. Bastard! The nerve of some people. When the light turned green I dumped the clutch and peeled across the line. I left him in my dust. As I was passing him I stuck my head out the sunroof and flicked him off with both hands and my feet.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon@Aug 15 2003, 09:08 AM
I smoked a guy that was jogging down the road. Got stuck at a light and jogged right past me. Bastard! The nerve of some people. When the light turned green I dumped the clutch and peeled across the line. I left him in my dust. As I was passing him I stuck my head out the sunroof and flicked him off with both hands and my feet.
that's the funniest thing i've read in a long time. :rofl

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
lets hope u would spank a hyundai
donut, i agree

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by donutchow+Aug 15 2003, 02:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (donutchow @ Aug 15 2003, 02:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GreenDragon@Aug 15 2003, 09:08 AM
that's the funniest thing i've read in a long time. :rofl [/b][/quote]
It's true though. You should have see that poor bastard huffing it down the road. I slowed down enough for him to catch up then floored it again. I TEASED HIM LIKE A CHEAP WHORE!!! PWN3D!!!! :rock

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon+Aug 15 2003, 02:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GreenDragon @ Aug 15 2003, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 15 2003, 02:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GreenDragon
@Aug 15 2003, 09:08 AM

that's the funniest thing i've read in a long time. :rofl
It's true though. You should have see that poor bastard huffing it down the road. I slowed down enough for him to catch up then floored it again. I TEASED HIM LIKE A CHEAP WHORE!!! PWN3D!!!! :rock [/b][/quote]
i had some fun too today. i drove past this parked E46 M3, FLEW by that bitch, and i rolled down my window (actually, cranked, since i don't have power windows) and screamed "OWNED" then showed him the OWNED pic of the cat in the glass :rofl

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
^:laughhead:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
dountchow pwns

·
Registered
487 Posts
wait wait wait...your racing HYUNDAIS??????
WHATS THE POINT!?!?!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by MattH6935@Aug 14 2003, 10:13 AM
So Im driving down the road in my automatic 323i and this little green accent comes farting by at like 70 mph so what choice did I have but to floor it. She had a good 2-3 car lengths on me when I decided to attempt racing her, but with ease I cruised by her at a cool 85 mph. I looked over at the young girl driving and flicked her off and thought to myself, what was this girl thinking...then I went home and had a beer to top off my moment of victory. :bravo :bravo :bravo

Dude,

:wtf

You're the BIGGEST LOSER. :thumbsdown

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Originally posted by Gumby_4K+Nov 22 2003, 08:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gumby_4K @ Nov 22 2003, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MattH6935@Aug 14 2003, 10:13 AM

Dude,

:wtf

You're the BIGGEST LOSER. :thumbsdown [/b][/quote]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts