BMW Werkz banner

Hummer H2 Sedan???

23K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  Abom 
#1 ·

:pwn3d

See less See more
#27 ·
Hey guys. Love your site. Don't have a BMW but hope to have one some day. Anyways, just wanted to let you all know that the H2 in in fact real. I have seen it personally. The owner is apparently a professional baseball player. It was done at ektensive metal works out of Houston Tx. Is on an air suspension and has a custom built suspension including frame (since the H2 is unibody), control arms, spindles, and in that picture is tucking 24" rims. It currently has 26" in rims and is made to drive 3" off the ground with full turning radius. I have pics but no scanner, sorry. The pictures don't do it justice though. It really is a marvel and Ekstensive does amazing work and my truck is there now getting an air ride suspension. Just thought I would let you guys know that those pics were all real. L8tr.

#30 ·
You all are a bunch of dumb asses ...that hummer is for real i seen it at Texas Heat Wave ov er the summer ...ekstensive made that shit tight as hell and yall are all hatin sayin its chopped yall dont know jack shit about that kind of stuff yall jus wish you could even think about havin a ride that clean. say somethin now .

#31 ·
Originally posted by thekingofinfo@Oct 7 2003, 08:52 AM
You all are a bunch of dumb asses ...that hummer is for real i seen it at Texas Heat Wave ov er the summer ...ekstensive made that shit tight as hell and yall are all hatin sayin its chopped yall dont know jack shit about that kind of stuff yall jus wish you could even think about havin a ride that clean. say somethin now .

Why don't you READ the posts above before you post. I already put everything there proving it's real including links to the Texas Heatwave pics and the wheel manufacturer and talked about Ken Caminetti and Elkstensive built it. SO I think the dumbass is the troll who logs in for a first post to flame everybody before he reads the thread. Welcome troll. Now go away. :wave

Attachments

#34 ·
Flaming trolls that misspell.

Attachments

#35 ·
Originally posted by SoonerE39+Aug 22 2003, 12:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SoonerE39 @ Aug 22 2003, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KSHFLW@Aug 20 2003, 04:05 PM
B) That H2 was at Texas Heatwave this year.....It has Air Bags on it....NOT photoshoped......I love air ride, but it seems a little much for me.
A short stint of detective work reveals this is in fact, the real deal:
http://www.underworldcustoms.ca/forums/vie...ead.php?tid=951

[/b][/quote]
Everyone at the local Ricer/pointless suv meet....

#36 ·
the wheels can turn because it doesn't always stay like that it is picked up by the air bags and the hummer can move without dragging unless u want to. Also i happen to know that the hummer in the pics are real they were taken at Ekstensive which is a air suspension place where they install air bags. The hummer belongs to Ken Cammaniti from the Astros he owns the hummer and a red dualie. :D

#37 ·
Originally posted by thekingofinfo@Oct 7 2003, 09:52 AM

I feel the need to post an appropriate picture to respond to this guy.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.