1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
you choped it i can tell

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
definantly choped the sticker and those wheels are likek 34s lol no such thing and see under the the silver grill how its ornge a real h2 dont have that does it?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
dude....look at the shadows of the pic......its not chopped :p

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
you can put a shawdow in the guy that did that is prolly good

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
hey hang10 the bumpers arent chopped...they have been removed just look...you can see the frame of the car...and in the back you can see a wire dangling

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
if its real whoever did that needs teh shit kicked out of them hardcore style

·
Registered
32 Posts
B) That H2 was at Texas Heatwave this year.....It has Air Bags on it....NOT photoshoped......I love air ride, but it seems a little much for me.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
unfortunately guys its a chop!

look at the ammount of wheel nuts holding on the wheels.....

i count 5, looking on the Hummer H2 dealer site the wheels have 8 studs.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :pwn3d :pwn3d :pwn3d

hummer wheels...

*edit*

when i posted this, the pictures showing the car at a show wernt visable, but in saying that i think the car has had an axle change, to a five stud fixing instead of 8 stud......

looks like i got :pwn3d :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
If you follow that link I put above, it even provides the owners name (baseball player Ken Caminetti) and several people talking about it being at that heatwave show. I agree that 1st picture looks like a chop, but after looking at that thread:
http://www.underworldcustoms.ca/forums/vie...php?tid=951#top
I'm convenced it's real. But I've been wrong before *Cough*Speedster*cough*

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Also, the Rozzi Wheels website has a bunch of pics of this. They supplied the wheels.
http://www.rozziwheels.com/customer-rides.htm

Their site says "Ekstensive MetalWorks - Houston, Texas - '03 H2 on 24" Switch Wheels - Yes 24" (Not a current applications for Rozzi Wheels - This H2 has been Ekstensively modified to accomodate the 24" Switch)"

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
That Desmobob. He make me laugh^ :laughhead: :laughhead: :laughhead:

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
a real hummer wouldnt get stuck in the sand haha

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
i still have a feeling its choped the pics were there all looking ad it couldnt they of just put there chopped hummer over a civic? some kid his dad prolly owns a hummer and he took alot of pics then choped it and made a whole big thing about it over the net in all these forums

1 - 20 of 37 Posts