BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8 Tips for High-Marking Jobs

1. Be consistent with your studies throughout the school year. Don't put it off until the very last minute.
  2. Notes can be helpful when revising. This will allow you to retain key facts and help you learn them.
  3. Make a realistic plan for revision. You don't have to fail.
  4. Study in a quiet, device-free environment. No calls, text, or TV allowed.
  5. Two steps to revise. You should start with an overview. You can take notes during the second read-through.
  6. You can use reading, writing, and sound to remember facts. You can keep the subject fresh by using variety.
  7. You can test your ability to practice for the exam. A study-buddy can help you do this.
  8. Take short breaks during revision. Exercise can help maintain energy levels.
Keep Your Study Plan Simple

The revision should not be more difficult than creating a study plan. You shouldn't try to break down each hour into the specific subjects you need to learn. KISS stands for Keep It Simple Stupid. You can get exam papers from previous years. These papers can give you an idea of the types of questions likely to be asked in the exam. These might be provided by your college or university. Alternativly, you may be able to purchase papers from the examining boards.

Move, eat healthy food and drink water

You can reduce stress by eating well and exercising during revision. It can be tempting to think that eating real, healthy food doesn't matter if life is hectic. You can study better if you get enough sleep and eat a healthy diet. Sometimes, these guidelines don't help students. Instead, they look for writing services and read reviews to determine which one is the best. This is an example studycorgi review.
Related Resources:
How to Pass Exams with High Grades
Introduce Yourself Three Things to Consider
How to Pass Exams With High Grades
How to remain social online while you study

·
Registered
1 Posts
Someone may think your thoughts are correct, but I think otherwise. Think about what the price is for trusting someone to write your essays for money? I will answer you if you do this, you will not learn anything, because you will not practice writing skills and apply the knowledge you have already gained in other subjects. That is, your training will be less effective. Therefore, I advise you to learn to write essays on your own, for example, with the help of educational videos on Youtube. There are many essay writing videos from experienced teachers and there is always the opportunity to ask questions in the comments. I found about a hundred similar videos there and most of them had at least 78 thousand of views! I am sure the authors of these videos are always buy youtube views to quickly gain their number,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts