BMW Werkz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my key is gettin a lil dull (the metal part, not the handle). its like dull and umm brown. is there anyway to get it back to silver, or even shiny?

and my buttons are fading away..meaning the small pictograph images are fading. anyone else have this problem? guess the only way to get them back is to buy a new key huh?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
metal polisher

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
yup buy a new key...

G

·
yea metal polish will do it, and what is it important to have the pictograms there? its one thing to be obsses about the car, but dont worry about the key man, as long as the bmw emblem is in the middle, they will know!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
dont think so...

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Yo my key e36 has that light thing but the light bulb is blown so can i buy a new lightbulb from BMW or that entire little assembly thing that slides in????

My friend retrofitted his key with a lazer pointer... Its bad ass

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by woobiee@May 27 2003, 12:54 PM

and my buttons are fading away..meaning the small pictograph images are fading. anyone else have this problem? guess the only way to get them back is to buy a new key huh?
yeah, just pick up a new one for a mere $200...thats all. j/k....my buttons faded away too...i just use quick detailer to keep it black and shiny instead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts